Sunday, March 1, 2009

some more randomness

How are all of my blog buds doing?

Hopefully everyone is doing well.

I just wanted ti ket everyone know what is goin on in my life and catch up on some blogging.

Ok, to start off, right now the MACC season is going great, with the Science team ranked at 1st with 6 wins and 0 losses. As it looks right now, with only 2 matches left, I think that we will do good for the season! 

I decided to take this weekend off from everything, and I mean EVERYTHING! I have sat at home the whole weekend and done absolutely nothing, and it has been absolutely amazing! Everybody should just take a day or two off from their lives and sit around at just have fun. I have played games on my computer, which I have not done since school started, and played some guitar hero! So needless to say it was a great day. Now after I ate lunch I decided that I would come home and take a nap, so I did! The good thing about not having any place that you have to be, and knowing that you don't have to go to school the next day, you really can think. Now, do not think too hard or too deep, because this can be dangerous. When really and truly pondering a matter, think beyond the level that you usually would, BUT not so hard that your mind starts making things up (which it will do!). 

That last thought aside, let's make this next point simple. End the DRAMA! I have had some unnecessary drama at school lately with some things that were going on, and I have talked through some things with some of my really close friends about trivial matters that are causing hardships in their lives. Just please. Stop. End the drama. 

If you have ever read my blog before, you will realize that this next item is a recurring topic. Friends. Talk with them. Laugh with them. Cry with them. You are friends with people for a reason: you need them and they need you. DO NOT bottle up thoughts, anger and other emotions, and let them affect your life, talk to a friend you can trust, whether it be a fellow class mate, a friend a few years older than you, or a parent 20 years older than you. Just talk to somebody and they will listen.

Be a positive influence. I realized over the last couple of months that many more younger kids that I realized look up to me. I don't want to sound conceited, but for some reason, younger kids cling to me. I have always loved being around these little guys, but sometimes I have caught myself acting like I don't see them or didn't hear them when they were around. Not good. If you know that you have a little kid around that looks up to you, even if you are a little busy, talk to them, chase 'em around a little bit, and let them know that they are loved. This can change a person's life. Trust me.

Ok, so that was my endless rambling for the night. Will post again soon!