Saturday, February 14, 2009

Random thoughts from me.

So I heard someone speak today, and the message really said something to me. The speaker said that if you do not forgive others of their sins against you, then why for should God forgive you of your sins? Whoa! hold up a minute. So does this mean that if I am holding a grudge, then this applies to me? Yup. So I think that I am going to make an honest effort now to try and make right things with some of my friends that I have not really been close with.

SO I think that this sounds like one of my plan’s that I stick with for a couple of weeks, then my passion to do this will fade away . . . . this is another problem that I see, I always seem to be gung ho about something for a while . . . .then it’s back to the same ol’ stuff. This is a problem that everyone has. If you do not have people to support you, then you will not be able to dredge along your path, which brings me to another point. Friends. I have said a lot about how much I love my friends, and how helpful they can be. I know, that no matter what the issue, time of day, or anything else, that I can confide in a good friend that will help me through. Just recently I had a talk with a friend and we both shared some personal things that well, nobody else knows . . . . friend . . . you know who you are . . . .THANKS!

So my ADD kicked in and got me off track, so here goes back to where I was. There are a couple of people that I have a strong dislike for that I need to forgive. This goes right back to where I was before, can I really stick with a plan long enough to let go of these hard feelings, and step closer to God? Truthfully, probably not. But am I going to try? Heck Yea! I don’t know how everything will play out, but God has a plan, and I’m just going to listen.