Thursday, June 25, 2009

HHHEEEELLLLLOOOOO

Hello all, decided I shouldn't take another month long break from the blog again!

So here is a life update.

A few weeks ago, Me, Austin, Becky, and Ashley decided to work on the playground where the church did some mission work. We spent $50 and put up some new swings, fixed a suspension bridge, and and a few other minor things. I hope the kids like it!

I went to Brenner's Childrens Hospital on Monday for my hearing and the news was less than helpful. The doctor looked at me as serious as day and said "We have no clue what caused your hearing loss, and it may or may not get better." The he got up and walked out of the room . . . . Less than encouraging.

LAst thing here is kinda big, and kinda vague. If you know me well enough you can ask some details, otherwise-sorry. Today a certain person said some certain things that made me very uncomfortable. Really really wish that I could witness to this person, but right now, I can not seem to get up the courage to do so.

Ask.

I have also decided to make a conscious effort at becoming healthier. Me as well as a few other friends are riding everywhere from 25-100 miles a week on our bikes. I am hitting the gym a few times a week, and skipping meals and substituting protein shakes instead. Hopefully this will all pay off.

Other than that and working at subway, my life is pretty much boring. Somebody should talk to me :)

Tyler